WE ARE HIRING! WE ARE HIRING! WE ARE HIRING!
Bonkers for board games?
Crazy about coffee?
Committed to cocktails?
Fanatical about food?
Then come and work with us!
We’re looking for people who share our love of fun.
People who are passionate about good service and want to make our customers feel welcome.
People who want to serve up the very best in everything they do.
are we looking for you?
Current vacancies are listed below. To find out when new roles open up pop your name and email in the form:
40 hours per week, various shifts, £20-22,000/annum depending on experience.
You must have:
– 1 year or more experience in managing a hospitality environment
You will also need to have:
- Awesome customer service skills and be passionate about giving each customer an exciting and memorable experience.
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to build good relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Excellent teamwork skills and be supportive of your colleagues by being flexible and working together.
- The ability to work in a busy environment, multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
- Great listening skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Energy, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- The ability to work under own initiative and take responsibility for your duties.
You’ll be managing shifts, which entails supervising the team, greeting and seating customers, dealing with customer issues, opening/closing, daily ordering, shift paperwork, cashing up and being the responsible person onsite.
Being a shift manager at Twist is a hands on role and you’ll be carrying out team duties alongside management duties. You’ll often be taking orders, making drinks and assisting in the kitchen. All managers also do team shifts.
Shifts are on a monthly rota.
The role includes 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays), staff discount and staff meals.
Applications close on 31st October 2021, however we may interview before this date, and may close applications early if a suitable candidate is found.
Applicants need to be 18 or over.
To apply, fill in the form below.
For any job-related enquiries please contact us on email@example.com.
For all other enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.