WE ARE HIRING! WE ARE HIRING! WE ARE HIRING!
Bonkers for board games?
Crazy about coffee?
Committed to cocktails?
Fanatical about food?
Then come and work with us!
We’re looking for people who share our love of fun.
People who are passionate about good service and want to make our customers feel welcome.
People who want to serve up the very best in everything they do.
are we looking for you?
We’re recruiting temporary experienced Front of House staff for the Christmas period. Shifts will be on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays for the next couple of weeks and then at any times over the Christmas period including Christmas Eve and New Years Eve. (We are closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day).
Apply using the form at the bottom of this page.
You will need to have:
- Awesome customer service skills and be passionate about giving each customer an exciting and memorable experience.
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to build good relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Excellent teamwork skills and be supportive of your colleagues by being flexible and working together.
- The ability to work a busy environment, multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
- Great listening skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Energy, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- The ability to work under own initiative and take responsibility for your duties.
You’ll be greeting and seating customers, explaining how the cafe works, taking orders, serving food and drinks, clearing tables and taking payments.
You’ll spend a lot of time with our customers so you’ll need to be a real people person.
Front of House experience is essential.
If you’re passionate about board games, and know your Catan from your Carcassonne, there may be opportunities to support our Game Gurus by helping our customers to explore the games library, making tailored recommendations and teaching games.
An interest in board games is desirable, but not essential.
Working for Twist you will receive the usual Basic Pay & holiday pay. You’ll also be eligible for staff discount whilst you’re employed by us.
With Christmas just around the corner we only plan to accept applications until Friday 6th December, with training to be held in the following week. If you’re interested in working with us we recommend applying sooner rather than later.
Applicants need to be 18 or over.
For any job-related enquiries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other enquiries please email email@example.com.